The Center for International Education works to improve understanding of the world among CSU students, faculty and staff. It cultivates all aspects of an international education by promoting an awareness and appreciation of world cultures and events by offering a variety of programs both on-campus and off-campus. It achieves this by:
- Providing and developing study abroad and exchange programs for students.
- Offering resources and assistance for faculty leading study abroad programs or participating in international faculty development or exchanges.
- Providing and developing services for international students.
- Fostering the international curriculum across academic disciplines.
- Encouraging community involvement and knowledge of international developments.
- Internationalizing the educational experience through curriculum and visiting scholars.